One big vanity or 2 smaller ones?
Marilee
We are putting in a new master bathroom. I had planned to use a 72" vanity with one counter and double sinks. One end would be against the wall and the other end open and next to the stool. Somewhere I saw a picture of 2 side by side individual vanities with a small space between them. (Maybe 30" with 12" between?) What does anyone think of this idea? It would probably be more cost effective to get the 2 instead of 1, but either would be an option. Would love your opinions!
Beau Peska
I like the two smaller ones.
May 26, 2013 at 4:40PM   
Ed
Hi Marilee, it also depends on your budget. If you have researched that having two smaller ones costs much less than one big vanity, then to meet your budget, go with the lower cost version. Otherwise, the advantages of having one big vanity include: easier cleaning (one counter top straight across), more efficient use of space (the gap between the two vanities is wasted space, and having one big vanity could mean you gain space in your drawers and cabinets compared to the two smaller vanities.), a cleaner and more unified look.
Bathroom - Bastasch Residence
Golden Valley Mid Century Remodel
May 27, 2013 at 2:55AM     
Marilee
Thanks for the comments! On Pinterest I got about 10 "two" votes.
June 2, 2013 at 11:54AM   
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
DIY Save My Pink Bathroom
When we first got our house, I thought I loved everything...
Need advice on Kitchen backsplash please!
We replaced our old Formica countertops with granite,...
Need help with framing an existing vanity mirror
I have an *4" X 38" vanity wall mirror in my master...