Need help for my bedroom
rishunagpal
Hi Friends,

We have recently shifted to a rented apartment after wedding. The bedroom has a window of 6ft. width and 4ft length. Its at a height of almost 2 ft from floor. It is of glass and mesh of iron rods.The view from window is of another apartments across the lane. The color of walls is cream. I am thinking of full length curtains (till the floor). Since it is a rented location, it cannot be renovated. My style of design is eclectic. I like bright colors during the day and at the same time want some warmth at night. For time being we are planning to have stainless steel bed which we will replace with a wooden bed in 3-4 months. The location where I live is all year hot. Please suggest what kind of curtains would look good. Thanks
HERE Design and Architecture
I like white translucent curtains because they diffuse the light without coloring it. The degree of translucency can vary depending on how much privacy you need, or you can use more than one layer.
May 26, 2013 at 10:56PM   
studio10001
Here's sheers (!) are a good idea, and I would like to suggest light draperies in a raw silk be added for some dimension, without undue weight.
May 27, 2013 at 12:34AM   
outletsart
You can make your home more Artistic.I hope this can help you to make your home more beautiful. Weclome to my site: Outletarts .com
May 27, 2013 at 1:40AM   
John Reling
May 27, 2013 at 2:06AM   
I need help picking the right granite for my kitchen
We have painted, put M marble down and now I'm having...
How should I hang the artwork?
Should I center this art work above the couch and let...
Country french interior doors
Do I paint doors or stain them? Wood work will be...
Need help for my kitchen!
Hello! My husband and I have recently bought his parents...
Big blank wall, HELP
Ok I LOVE to change things up and move pieces around....