Help me choose a color!
bcnebunch
We're planning to go with Pavillion Beige in most areas of our new house. From the entry of the house, you can see back into our kitchen, breakfast area, and family room. What color walls would you suggest? Should my rooms in the back be the same color since they're open to each other? We don't plan to update the cabinets, as they are solid wood and look very good. We do plan to change out the hardware and possibly change the countertops to granite and the appliances to SS. Do you think gold Venetian granite w/SS appliances would look good? Thanks!
Granite Max Inc
Venecia Gold would indeed match perfectly with your existing cabinets, because they both have nice, rich and warm accents. Stainless Steel would bright the room up instantly, and maybe a small backslash would add more character. If you need a quote on the counter tops, don't hesitate to call our office.
May 29, 2013 at 9:18am     
Color Zen
I think Venetian granite and SS appliances would be great updates. I would try not to go too gold with the granite so it remains neutral enough to change decor/paint in the future. There are many options as far as a new paint color goes, sometimes searching Houzz for inspiration photos (kitchens that you love overall) is a great way to settle on a new direction. Once you know generally what you want, we can help you fine-tune color selections. Good luck!
May 29, 2013 at 9:21am   
dalwhinniegirl
I don't think your walls would have to be the same colour if you have natural dividing spots (eg: corners, etc.). Although the Pavilion Beige would probably look good with the Venetian Gold granite and your cupboards, I think you could also go with something slightly darker - like Dry Dock (to be conservative), or an Arresting Auburn or Indigo Batik for something flashier. If you kept the countertop as it is, I might go a little lighter beige, something like Sand Beach?
May 29, 2013 at 11:22am   
Yes walls that you see should be same wall color. Like gold granite choice. Bronze hardware.
June 28, 2013 at 11:57am   
Rustic bar stools. New window covers. Roman shades. In a deeper beige than wales in a small print. With golds, tan, cream.
June 28, 2013 at 11:59am   
Need help choosing paint colors for my kitchen! Please help me!
I love the flooring we recently put down throughout...
Help me choose a carpet color and a bamboo floor color!
Carpeting on stairs in a living room. Mostly won't...
Help me choose siding colors for renovated 1960's cottage.
I moved this cottage from beach area inland. I will...
All you design mavens - help me choose the paint color for my kitchen!
My kitchen is traditional with cherry cabinets, tarragon...
Exterior paint colors- help me choose!
We're wanting to go with black shutters. The color...
I need help with bedroom art
So although I thought I was totally done decorating...
Front door colour
I'm stuck with these house colours for awhile. Soft...
Describe Scandinavian style in one word!
Scandi might be the darling look of 2014, it's BIG....
Bay window looking out onto sun room
Isn't it weird to have a bay window that looks out...