The fabric on this chair faded, how do I fix it?
May 28, 2013 in Other
If you look at the arm rest, the fabric has faded. How do I go about fixing it? Does it need to be done by a professional?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
The fabric on the armrest is worn from use. You will need to reupholster the chair.
It looks like the paint has chipped on the right side of the chair as shown in the image. While the upholstery is off would be a good time to sand any nicks and repaint the chair.
I would take it to a professional.
0 Likes   May 29, 2013 at 7:05AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
How do I fix faded knob patterns on my oak cabinets?
We have a high quality oak cabinet kitchen and I would...
What looks wrong and how do I fix it? Any advice will be greatly appre
Asking for any advice to make my rooms work together,....
lk cottage
What looks wrong and how do I fix it?
I should of mentioned that the gentleman's gray is...
闽 叶
More Discussions
To all Houzzers...
Have a great holiday season.
Lauren Jacobsen Interior Design
I'm renovating my kitchen entirely and I feel like...
I need some design for Open concept house
Start form main entrance going to living room to view...
Sauce Eggplant Chandelier Challenge.
I have made a deal with the devil. Well, not the devil...
valance over shuttered French doors
I am getting shutters for my French doors. I need...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™