Roof Tiles and Paint Color
michelelyn5
May 29, 2013 in Photo Questions
I would love to know the paint color of this beautiful home, and also manufacture of the widows and doors. Is the roof top material wood? I love it, and wondered how wood holds up in the Valley of the Sun. Thank you.
Hendricks Construction
The exterior color of the house was a custom synthetic stucco color with a beige base and a little yellow, windows and doors were from Sierra Pacific, and the roof is real wood. The wood patinas over time but holds up fairly well, good luck with your project.
May 29, 2013 at 5:48am        Thanked by michelelyn5
bridgettlauerman
Beautiful house. Where did you get the wall mounted light fixtures?
September 5, 2013 at 1:04pm     
mtmtb1
We desinged our home based on your lovely model. I'm getting ready to order the windows and doors (also from Sierra Pacific, Aspen Model). They have several choices of the green color. Could you kindly tell me which color green was chosen for this home? Also, more detailed information about the formula used on the paint would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
February 24, 2014 at 9:26am   
Kohliron
Hi mtmtb1
This house is so beautiful.Have you bought the door? If any questions about the door,I can help you.We provide free CAD&3D drawings for all the doors.---kohliron@gmail.com( www.kohliron.com )
March 30, 2014 at 7:12pm     
Any advice on shower options?
I have just moved into our new flat which has a lovely...
Great room is dark - should I paint ceiling?
My great room is large 15 X 20 but dark. My husband...
Bad staircase design...please help!
We are not around to monitor our new build, and ended...
Living room unworkable?
I have two big teenage boys who like to watch TV with...