Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
saliandra

Backsplash please

saliandra
10 years ago
I have been searching to no avail to find this backsplash. I do wish there were replies to our questions.
Jennifer Brouwer Design Inc · More Info

Comments (21)

• aimeedesiree
    10 years ago
    I want to know what the backsplash is, too!
  • bertduf
    10 years ago
    jennifer, will you answer please?
  • Sally Childress
    10 years ago
    I want to know about the backsplash too
  • lewlewlew
    10 years ago
    Me as well...
  • Janet Minehan
    10 years ago
    Me too!
  • jillmhall
    10 years ago
    Me too
  • sgmom
    10 years ago
    This backsplash is exactly what I want!
  • sgmom
    10 years ago
    Just wanted to let everyone know I found a backsplash similar to this but even more beautiful at The Tile Shop. My cabinets and granite are the same color as this picture and it looks awesome!
  • Craig Brown
    10 years ago
    What granite is this?
  • alex
    10 years ago
    glass mix stone mosaic, beautiful decorative metiral
  • saliandra
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Shoot. I sure wish I could have found out this info prior to finishing my kitchen. Ah well. At least the info is now here for others. Thanks for all of the replies. Backsplash.com is indeed the place to get this exact backsplash.
  • vashwood
    10 years ago
    Sgmom: what's it called at the tile shop
  • Sandhiya
    10 years ago
    Travertine mix subway tile
  • PRO
    Kelly Doonan
    10 years ago
    Somewhere in the thread someone listed it but I can't find it now. I've spend days searching and just found it. http://backsplash.com/product/travertine-subway-mix-backsplash-tile/
  • 16750pearl
    10 years ago
    I would like to know the paint color of the cabinets.
  • Debbie
    9 years ago
    I don't under stand why you would have questions an no answers what's the point if this site is suppose to give ideas how can you purchase any thing
  • tamugrad07
    9 years ago
    Look, people, the vendors do not always use this site to answer correspondence. Why not just go to their website and contact them that way and quit whining on here. It's getting you nowhere.
  • txmom808
    8 years ago

She has already answered the backsplash question and the granite question. You have to start from the very beginning of the questions and read the comments. It was like the first or second. People don't read. They keep asking the same questions over and over. That is why you don't get answered. Just FYI

• Heather
    8 years ago

actually i don't think jennifer ever answered the questions. i think other people guessed. one person said giallo ornamental and one said santa cecilia.