August 25, 2011 in Photo Questions
Where can i get a vanity and sinks like that??
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
This could be a Duravit 2nd floor washbasin #079050 and is 19 inches wide - although they typically show single-hole sinks, they can be purchased with 3 faucet holes as well. Browse through faucetdirect.com and you'll find similar sinks by other brands. http://www.duravit.us/website/homepage/products/product_overview/series/2nd_floor.us-en.html/p-91465
Duravit also manufacturers vanities that are complimentary to their sink line: http://www.duravit.us/website/homepage/products/product_overview/categories/bath_furniture.com-en.html
and vanities can always be custom-made.
:) Rhoda
August 25, 2011 at 8:27PM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Thanks, I think i found the sink it's a wet style with the optional overflow. I just ordered two!
August 26, 2011 at 9:52AM     
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
What brand are the cabinet pulls?
November 6, 2012 at 7:25AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What color should we paint the walls of our garage?
We just got a new epoxy garage floor finish in shades...
Window Trim and Skirting Dilemma
Hi all, hoping someone can help. We are currently...
Need help for home exterior...please!
My husband and I have bought a fixer up. We love the...
Dining room dilemma
I hate the empty feeling of my dining room! What should...
Acme Weiss Prairie
Any pics of Acme Weiss Prarie brick on a home anyone?...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™