August 25, 2011 in Photo Questions
What is the name of the paint color?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kelly Porter
Love this room! A similar color is Riverway 6222 by Sherwin Williams.
August 25, 2011 at 7:19PM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
SH interiors
It is Ralph Lauren- Artist Gray UL31. I would definitely recommend putting up a sample in your space before painting to make sure it's works for you. Paint varies depending on many factors and lighting makes all the difference in the world. Good luck.
August 29, 2011 at 1:26PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
color flow? HELP
my boyfriend and I are planning to move in together...
Tub reglazing
We have a master tub we don't really ever use sure...
Painting the Trim on Kitchen Cabinets
I'm preparing to paint our kitchen cabinets. We have...
Empty Wall Next to Tv
We just moved in and have been setting everything up....
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™