Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
paalhoo

I love this concept. Do you have a staff of plans analyzers to determine the sizes and shape of the panels to

paalhoo
10 years ago
I had a previous house "panelized" by Affordable Luxury Homes in Markle,Indiana. The home was panelized in their plant and Shipped out to the site. It was up and enclosed in 3 days. I have many more questions about all the energy saving systems to be built-in.
iDes2 Introduction · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Eyermann Design Studio, Inc.
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    Yes we do in-house design of panelized homes. We can produce "standard" panels at up to 10 ft tall and 16 ft. long. Plus Foundation Panels (inverted "T" config.) and Corner Panels at 2ft x 2ft. x up to 10 ft tall. Other panels can be special ordered. Please contact me at deyermann@q.com and we'll be happy to answer all your questions. Thank you for your interest. By the way we've been in business for 12 years and you can see examples of completed client projects on our website at; www.iDes2.com... And just for fun, being as we are a manufacturing enterprise....and if you have/want an ultra energy efficient home, you'd likely also want a super efficient vehicle...so we manufacture electric recreating vehicles (ERVs) and you can check out our website for those products as well; www.ERV1.com