Ceiling mount
June 3, 2013 in Photo Questions
My room is upstairs in the attic with slanted ceilings, so I've been looking for a mount that I can install my tv on. What kind of mount is that and where can I get it?
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Create a functional office and study.
This is going to be my office and workshop where I...
Need help in small kitchen
I have flat oak cabinets, nickel pulls , stainless...
How to hang artwork???
We have two matching pieces of art but would appreciate...
Arc lamp position?
I am putting an arc lamp behind a curved sofa in a...
Hi! Please help me in designing our bedroom. My sister...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™