dmbnwb
12 years ago
Who makes the backsplash and where can i purchase? thanks
Teri Turan · More Info

Comments (9)

• PRO
    Tileology, llc
    12 years ago
    Check out http://sonomatilemakers.com/PhotoGallery.aspx?prod-line-id=3&IsPhotoGallery=True We sell this. You can contact me at Tnold@distinctivegraniteandmarble.net
  • PRO
    Modern Kitchen Design
    12 years ago
    Another option for you is to look at Questech products, they have two lines that have products that have both the stone & metal look ... Material has a lifetime warranty sealant and a great finish.
    www.questech.com
  • dmbnwb
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the replies.

tamyeln, the 2nd link you supplied shows components of backsplash but the metal medallion (cumbria in heritage copper) isn't accessible. Do you have details and sell this?

mkdbreezy, the questech website is currently unavailable. Is there somewhere else I can look at questech products?

I am looking for backsplash medallion ideas that are unique.. Thanks to you both.
  • PRO
    Tileology, llc
    12 years ago
    I'm looking into it for you.
    Attached is also a picture of a Questech backsplash design as well. We have sample boards of the Questech here too but their medallion design is not one tile but made up of six 8"x8" tiles.
  • dmbnwb
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Tamyeln, thanks so much for helping!! I prefer the idea of 1 large tile vs grout lines...
  • PRO
    Tileology, llc
    12 years ago
    OK, I don't know why it's not still on their website in the Line List, but it IS still available. It is 12"X20" and you need to specify Cumbria Estate Metals and select the glaze color from the color selection. I have a price too but don't know if I should post that here or not. Thanks.
    Tnold@distinctivegraniteandmarble.net
  • dmbnwb
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    tamyeln, I will email you. Thanks.
  • charms27
    11 years ago
    Can you please tell me the name/manufacturer of the glass tiles surrounding the metal piece? As well as the name and color of the stone tiles? Thank you.