Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jmmmlake

jmmmlake
12 years ago
If you think this is a quartz material...I would love to know which one it is...because its def not Cambria - Torquay...would I be able to ask "Amoroso Design?
Thanks!
San Carlos Residence Two · More Info

Comments (18)

• PRO
    Tileology, llc
    12 years ago
    IF it is it might be Zodiaq Bianco Carrara. Check out this pic of it http://www2.dupont.com/Surfaces/en_US/products/zodiaq/zodiaq_colors.html If it's not it looks like White Carrara Marble or Statuarietto to me.
  • jmmmlake
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Thanks...wondered if I'm able to email Amoroso and ask them???
  • PRO
    Tileology, llc
    12 years ago
    if you click on 'more info' , below the photo, you should be able to go to their website and ask them directly.
  • jmmmlake
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Thank you! I will post whatever info they can tell me...
  • lisa0527
    12 years ago
    I'm guessing a princess white/pearl white quartzite. I think I've seen this kitchen on Gardenweb.
  • jmmmlake
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Thanks for your input...I went to one place and they had only 1 slab of the princess white (didnt love it!) ...I was thinking of doing all my counters in a quartz/white with possibly a marble or quartzite on the island...but dont know if I would like the two different textures...especially since I have dark espresso cabs....I think I'm leaning towards a light granite now that looks like marble...found one that had minimal dark dots/garnet specs but now I'm thinking it looks too much like the Corian I have for the past 10 yrs...HELP! Very frustrating!
  • PRO
    Tileology, llc
    12 years ago
    Check out this Nacarado. It has a similar 'grain' to marble but is not marble. It's overall light but would pull in your espresso cabinets. I like the fact that you are going lighter on the counters. If you pick something similar to this your cabinet color will make it 'pop'.
  • jmmmlake
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Honestly this slab has too much orange/rust color going thru it...I like things simple and clean looking...any other suggestions with the dark cabs???
    Thanks for your input! :)))
  • PRO
    Tileology, llc
    12 years ago
    Valley White is the middle one, Colonial is first, and White Kashmire is the bottom one
  • jmmmlake
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    I would love the White Kashmire...but here in FL our Kashmir White doesnt look like this...it would be perfect! I also never came across Valley White down here...I've been to 8 places already...:(((
    Thank you!!!
  • PRO
    Tileology, llc
    12 years ago
    oh wow! you really have been all over! check out our website...we might be able to ship what you like to a fabricator near you. www.distinctivegraniteandmarble.com
  • tmcinnes
    11 years ago
    How do you know it's not cambria-torquay? I am curious because I too would like a similar looking island, but don't want marble.
  • ejbmom
    10 years ago
    What is the island countertop made out of? Did anyone ever find out?
  • kriswill31
    10 years ago
    I, too, want to know what the island top is.
  • lenorae11
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    tmcinnes: I'm currently evaluating marble-like quartz options. I have a sample of Cambria Torquay. It's got more beige in it and not as much grey. Silestone Lagoon has more grey, but less white than this island countertop. I'm betting that it's not quartz.
  • kwest0528
    8 years ago

Does anyone know a quartz that looks like White Kashmir Granite?

• Deirdre Pocase
    7 years ago

I think this looks more like granite than quartz. If so, it might be River White. It tends to have long striations that run the length of the stone and are mostly grey with occasional ribbons of tan/golden hues. Hopefully someone can confirm.