Love this wall type
Hemant Agrawal
June 5, 2013 in Photo Questions
I liked this wall finish very much... Pls help guide me what is it called and how its done..
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Color Dilemma
We are about to start a remodel on an older home. We...
Exterior help?
Any suggestions for giving this home some style and...
Reaching top shelves in kitchen! Any ideas?
We are moving into a house where the ceiling in the...
Need help with our cabinets
We put an offer on the house rushed by our agent. During...
Bedroom makeover help needed
This bedroom needs a complete overhaul. (for sale pics)...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™