nikkid3
August 31, 2011 in Photo Questions
Anyone know what color that gray on the walls is?
Avenue B Development
Hi - I was the designer and its Benjamin Moore's Kendall Gray. Hope that helps!

Katie
www.avenuebdev.com
4 Likes   August 31, 2011 at 7:27AM
nikkid3
Thanks Katie!
   August 31, 2011 at 7:36AM
jmran
Beautiful - would you recommend it for a large, two-story foyer in a traditional home to make the space feel more intimate? It is an open floor plan with many rooms spilling off the foyer so the foyer wall color would have to transition well to SW Camelback in the kitchen and family and then upstairs bedrooms. Would greatly appreciate your thoughts!! Wonderful Room!!!
   June 10, 2012 at 4:36AM
bantam
I am not a designer, but I have this color in my vaulted ceiling kitchen. It looks beautiful at night and during the day. The room has multiple sky lights so there is a lot of light during the day. I get a lot of compliments on it.
1 Like   June 10, 2012 at 5:03AM
jmran
thanks - looked at paint chip and it seems really deep/dark for a closed in area.
   June 10, 2012 at 6:45AM
Avenue B Development
Kendall Gray from Benjamin Moore - if you have a lot of white in the space, like this room did, its beautiful. If you don't have a lot of white, I would go 1-2 shades lighter.
   June 10, 2012 at 6:52AM
jmran
what I found is HC-166 Kendall Charcoal. Too dark for the large space I have. Wanting a midtone to coordinate with HC-172 Revere Pewter, leaning towards taupes and not too gray. Love the Kendal - looks like a great shutter/accent color. Thanks - nice room and like your website, too!!
1 Like   June 10, 2012 at 6:56AM
bantam
Hi, maybe try AC-30 which is Ben Moore winter gates. I have it in another room. It is very soft, and feels like a nice combo between gray and taupe. Good luck. If you want I can post a picture. Does not ever look lavender as sometimes taupe does.
   June 10, 2012 at 7:03AM
kathydowling
I have alot of white in my small dining room and was considering Sherwin Williams Cityscape 7067 and in my living room that has alot of the white columns and crown molding, two shades light with Argos SW 7065. Any suggestions if this is a good idea?
   June 15, 2012 at 3:04AM
Erin Ritz
What kind of drape color would look good in a room like this. I want this room design...but I have a bay window...Any suggestions? Thanks! Erin
   June 29, 2012 at 12:55PM
My living room
We recently painted our living room gray to match the...
Curtain crisis!
What kind I curtains do I use for not only the space...
HELP PLEASE BEDROOM FINISH
Hi! Please help me in designing our bedroom. My sister...
Living room design
We want to get rid of the entertainment center in our...