Stuck! Need help with wall, ceiling and trim color for our Master Suite!
lsaccocio
As many of you must know it can be a challenge when making all the decisions necessary in remodeling or building a Master Bedroom, bathroom and walk in closet! Don't get me wrong, I am totally excited but the decisions have been a bit overwhelming and I am needing to give my contractor and electrician decisions on items before I have had a chance to think everything through. For instance, I am not really sure yet on my bedroom decor colors but they are asking to paint and now I need to figure out my wall colors, like asap! I have had to already choose my lighting (which hasn't even been put up yet) hence because the ceilings are just now getting finished! Anyway, my bedroom furniture is a dark wood with a little bit of red and modern looking, pic attached. There will be a chandelier above the bed, pic attached. I would also like to have a coordination between the bathroom and bedroom colors but not the same color walls necessarily. My initial color choices were and may still be golds or mustard type colors and greens. The vanities in the bathroom are also dark wood with a vessel sink and chrome fixtures, pic attached and the lighting in the bathroom is chrome and fairly glamorous as well. I was told at one point by someone I trust with design to go dark on the walls in the bathroom since the tile floor is light and the furnishings are rich looking…so that is where I started and now I am stuck. I would like some opinions of walls and ceilings and whether or not to go traditional white on the ceiling or a very light color of the walls and should the trim be the same color as the ceiling, no moulding. Thanks in advance for any suggestions, which are very much appreciated!
lsaccocio
Attached a couple more images here! Thank you.
June 6, 2013 at 10:16am   
Hans Bartels
A lite olive green Benjamin Moore paint and white trim
June 6, 2013 at 10:20am   
lsaccocio
i have been playing around with that color and similar...bedroom or bath or both? thank you for taking the time to reply :)
June 6, 2013 at 6:12pm   
Master suite with sloped ceilings - need help with colors, decor, floo
We just purchased a new house (closing the end of July)....
Our master bathroom is stuck in the '90s and needs help!!!
We just moved into our new home. The master bathroom...
Need serious color help with master bath!!! I'm stuck
I am renovating my small master bathroom. Given, and...
Need help with exterior paint colors
We are replacing our front windows to eliminate the...
Needs options for backsplash
I am installing cream cabinets with coffee bean granite...
Should we buy this?
My bf and I have been looking for months for a new...
Something missing in my living room
We live in a new house and our furniture is new, too....