Door Hardware
June 6, 2013 in Photo Questions
Hello - would you happen to know where to purchase this door hardware? Thank you.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Nick Noyes Architecture
That is standard barn door hardware - we use Richards Wilcox.

Best, Nick
1 Like   June 13, 2013 at 3:28PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Rustica Hardware
This hardware looks similar to our Box Track hardware. We will be happy to help you with any questions. See:
1 Like   June 14, 2013 at 10:16AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
The use of horizontal tongue and groove adds a modern twist on a classic style, the visual effect is awesome. Suzsuz check out they offer a similar hardware system and keep most sizes in stock.
0 Likes   December 7, 2013 at 4:33PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Specialty Doors
We sell the Richards Wilcox hardware pictured. has a large selection of sliding door hardware to suit all styles and needs. Call us at 1 (866) 815-8151
1 Like   January 21, 2014 at 8:27PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Curb appeal help!
We bought this house last fall. We love the corner...
Need help for window covering on door
Hi! I love my door in my kitchen because it makes...
Hang this picture.
Help! I want to hang this picture on this wall BUT...
Dining table
Hello my friends what do you think about this dining...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™