Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kendra_giles

How much is this table and how can I get one?

Kendra Giles
10 years ago
I think I have plenty of room but was wondering how I can order this item? Any information is appreciated thank you!
Custom Headlamp Chandelier & Custom Whitewashed Round Dining Table & Lazy Susan · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Chango
    10 years ago
    Hi Kendra,
    This dining table was custom made for this project. It is made out of solid white oak planks and was about $15K to make and have assembled on site, since there is no way to transport something this large whole. We do not manufacture items like this one for retail, but if you are interested in having a similar item made you can go to a local millworker and request quotes. If you are in the market for a smaller table, then chances are you will find many similar items available through retailers. 60" is a common size for round table and can accommodate up to 6 people. This table accommodates 10-12 with wide chairs.

Hope this is useful information and best of luck with your project!
    Chango & Co.
  • Meredith Spell
    10 years ago
    where is this gorgeous chandelier from? thanks!
  • PRO
    Chango
    10 years ago
    Thank you for the compliments on the chandelier. This item was designed by us and custom made for the project, so it is a unique item.
    Best of luck with your project,
    Chango & Co.
  • Bhushan Parekh
    last year

I loved the Dinning table. Where did you purchase it from I am looking for something similar.