Architecture
kanupriya99
June 9, 2013 in Design Dilemma
hello, soon i will be starting my undergraduate program in architecture in india. but i am thinking will i b able to do it or what are the future prospectus of architecture?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
sdv55ce
First you should look into what areas of architecture (disciplines) see a long term need and direct your studies in that direction. Understand that most clients will be looking for a design that is not always looking for statement rather than function to meet a use at a sustainable cost. As you begin your education keep this in mind; learn to be practical yet keep your self open for opportunity when your creative side is needed.

Even though this a web sight, be sure to practice your grammar. It will make you a better communicator. Punctuation is very important even here because it shows what level of detail you are willing to work at, an important trait of a good architect.
June 9, 2013 at 1:36am     
PRO
ASVInteriors
Buildings will continue to be built. In India, the economic climate is healthy so there will be a demand for more buildings - commercial and residential. Also a need for urban planning as smaller areas develop into larger areas. Provided you apply yourself to the basic theories of good building planning and techniques - and then stick to these - even when people are pressuring you to cut corners for budget - you can achieve great things.
All the best of luck.
June 9, 2013 at 2:56am     
kanupriya99
THANK U.
June 15, 2013 at 9:41pm   
More Discussions
Why should you be using stones in interiors
Http://www.bonito.in/2014/why-should-you-be-using-stones-in-interiors-what-are-the-variety-available/ Stones...
Air Conditioning Repair Houston
Their product knowledge includes over 18 years of combined...
Kitchen Backsplash?
We are currently building our dream home right now,...
Colorful interior decorating ideas for a small room
Http://www.bonito.in/2014/colorful-interior-decorating-ideas-for-a-small-room/...
chemical allergies
We are going to paint our house for the first time...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™