need more info in order to install/replace existing door hardware on a sliding glass storm door
gecko247
June 9, 2013 in Photo Questions
what is the dimension of the bolting system center to center of screw pattern?
depth of bolts ?
cost?
lead time?
US Homeware/Doorware.com
These pulls are custom made to your specifications so if you have pre-drilled holes in your door we can match that center to center measurement. Lead time is approximately 4 weeks and cost depends on the length specified. They are available back to back mounted (one pull for each side of the door) or thrubolt mounted (one pull for one side of the door) with 1/4-20 screws so the mounting holes should be 3/8" - 1/2" in diameter. Here is the link to them on our website with pricing for several sizes and bracket/sleeve finishes. If you don't see what you need, please give us a call at 954-776-5340 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have. http://www.doorware.com/site/product.cfm?id=205888
0 Likes   June 10, 2013 at 5:24AM
potatopankakes
Added this pull to my cart... 24" oil rubbed bronze, thru-bolt mount... $716 was the total. Are you serious? That is typically the cost of an entire door.
0 Likes   June 23, 2013 at 9:00AM
US Homeware/Doorware.com
The manufacturer's list price on the 10SW-Teak-24 is $870 and we discount them 20% off list and include free ground shipping. It should have come up at $696, $716 is the price with the back to back mounting option. These are a custom made-to-order door pulls and are priced accordingly. We have many other door pulls available on our website that are factory made in standard lengths that are much less expensive and are in stock.
0 Likes   June 24, 2013 at 6:07AM
How do I make the television NOT the focal point of my room?
I live in a small condo, and the living area is awkwardly...
How far should these sconce be from mirror?
We're remodeling our fireplace and have decided to...
How to remake this dresser?
I have had this pine dresser since I was a child, and...
What sort of stools for island?
Our kitchen is done! We have used this site so many...
Cleaning old mosaic tile
In our 1906 house, a small bathroom floor was covered...