September 4, 2011 in Photo Questions
I see a panel to the right of the pot lights that looks like it may drop down from the upper cabinet above the bar. What is it? Thanks!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Is it a drop down exhaust fan? It's positioned above the stove top.
September 4, 2011 at 10:47AM     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Any suggestions for finishing my kitchen/living room
Hi all! I have been working on my kitchen for a while...
Please help with window treatment
I started sewing these curtains but I hate the fabric...
back splash to coordinate with Caesarstone Calacatta Nuvo?
Our kitchen is being installed but I'm stuck as to...
LANDSCAPING HELP! Front of house - Landscaping - Ashby, MA
The width of the house is 38'. The front yard is 105'...
What color will you NEVER find in your house?
It's usually pretty easy to tell the colors that people...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™