September 4, 2011 in Photo Questions
What is used under the pull-out table to pull it out?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
It's on full-extension, heavy duty drawer glides.
September 4, 2011 at 5:05pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Malka Sabroe-JoHanson
The correct answer is catalever extensions rolled out, not full - extension. Full extension will only go as far as the desk is deep. Thanks,
March 25, 2013 at 8:19pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Kristy Fox
Do you remember the company that provides the hardware for the pull-out desktop? Or the specific name of the hardware?
April 16, 2013 at 12:51pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help choosing granite for cream colored glazed cabinets
We are doing a remodel after a water loss and need...
I need help with an original design for this Foyer
Because the client doesn't want a center table and...
Let's play in my LR!
OK, so we moved into this much smaller place over a...
Best Hardwood Floor Choices for Dog Owners
I am in the process of shopping for hardwood floors...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™