can u pls tell me from where do u get this window panel?

Esha JainJune 11, 2013
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Sonali shah
Got it specially customised for this house,not readily available.
    Bookmark   June 12, 2013 at 11:50AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
How much dose this cost?
Can do on curve wall?
What material to use?
1 Like    Bookmark   August 3, 2013 at 8:35AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Sonali shah
this is a laser cut leather roller can be used on the curved wall..have attached a close up image of the let me know if this worked out for u..
    Bookmark   August 5, 2013 at 1:21AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Same room , hoping adding pictures u can see the shape of the room
Ideas on where to place furniture, nothing worst than...
How do u coordinate ur kitchen color scheme?
I cant decide on what color of countertop, backsplash...
What would u put on this wall?
Hello! We recently purchased our home and its coming...
How would u dress this sliding glass door?
I would appreciate hearing from the houzz community...
Linton Vedrene
More Discussions
Living room is too....blah :(
I just can't make this room work no matter what...
A Hare-y bedroom
Im about to embark on designing this bedroom. I have...
issues with small living room furniture configuration
This is a small living room, I already have a really...
Darren Levy
Home sick in Louisiana
All I see is brown stain - I have many questions re:...
Jenna Carr
I would like to know what stone and brick combo looks...
Crystal Culp
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™