What is the stain on these cabinets? And the red?
June 11, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
The Open Cupboard
That is a tricky question to answer... They are custom finishes, one a stain with a glaze on Alder and the other a paint with a glaze on Alder. The manufacturer does not have a specific name although you can see similar finishes on their website at www.customcupboards.com
June 14, 2013 at 2:07PM      Thanked by twalzel
Sign Up to comment
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™