Where did you get the cabinets?

svetik74June 12, 2013
Please and thank you!
Comfy Bungalow · More Info
Angela Dechard Design
Hello,
I bought all of the cabinets and fixtures from a company called Duravit. http://www.duravit.us/website/homepage/products/product_overview/categories/bath_furniture.us-en.html
I went onto their website to see if I could find the name of this line of cabinets, but I didn't see it. I am not
sure if they still make it, but I am checking into it with my plumbing supplier. I will call Duravit tomorrow and see what I can find out. I'll leave you another comment with what I find out. Thank you so much for asking!
- Angela : )
1 Like    Bookmark   June 12, 2013 at 4:43PM
Angela Dechard Design
I just wanted to give you a quick update. I just received the item numbers for these cabinets from the plumbing supply, with a number to call. Duravit is on the East coast, so I will try giving them a call tomorrow morning : )
    Bookmark   June 13, 2013 at 5:14PM
svetik74
Wonderful! Thank you very much!!!!
    Bookmark   June 14, 2013 at 8:52AM
Angela Dechard Design
Hello : ) Well, I called Duravit and unfortunately, these cabinets were discontinued a long time ago. They went back through their system to 2009 and couldn't find them. I specified them in 2005 : ( Sorry about that. I can give you a good description, maybe you could have them made. The cabinet bodies are maple laminate. The doors are glass with a white coating on the back (available at any glass shop), and the drawers are white laminate. The sink cabinet and the long vertical cabinet to the right are wall hung. I mounted the towel bar under the horizontal one. The vertical one on the left has chrome legs. I hope that this helps! Thank you : ) - Angela
    Bookmark   June 20, 2013 at 10:30PM
Need help for my bedroom
Since I live in a hot city where the weather is above...
Artika Pati
Need help with what/where to place pictures/mirror on large wall.
I would like to put a large framed mirror on the long...
plshome
Bad tile / grout job, thoughts?
Help! Can't believe this happened to me after reading...
D B
Cattery
how to incorporate cattery into living space
johnsjj