This is a great rendering and vision! what 3-D program did you use for this image?
timothyreinen
June 13, 2013 in Photo Questions
Platinum Poolcare
Hello, and thanks for your comment. This is an HDR photograph, not a rendering.
   June 13, 2013 at 8:20AM
lucinda carlstrom
I don't know why in the world you are following thousands of people on Houzz that it seems like you have randomly picked over a period of just a few days. I am an artist in Atlanta and you couldn't possibly be interested in my work. I am not interested in seeing renderings of pool projects in Illinois. We have so much garbage in our lives already that Platinum Poolcare is becoming the equivalent of unfiltered spam on Houzz. Do you not have something better to do with your life? Are you some bored secretary or some under appreciated worker who thinks platinum pool will get more important if you save and follow over five thousand people? Please unsave me and don't follow me unless you are truly interested. I can't afford a pool, and i wouldnt buy one in Illinois, so where is this going?
1 Like   June 14, 2013 at 12:02PM
Platinum Poolcare
Lucinda, this is not a rendering, this is a photograph of one of our pools. We apologize that you consider our activity as spam, as we are simply trying to expand our reach and share our images with a bigger audience. We will unfollow you and wish you the best of luck with your art.
1 Like   June 14, 2013 at 12:06PM
North Star Stone
What an amazing pool project! The photography of the finished project is spectacular. My compliments to the photographer too. Looks like the only thing to do next is the outdoor cook area. Now if we can only get some nice Chicago weather.
1 Like   June 14, 2013 at 1:50PM
Platinum Poolcare
Thank you North Star Stone!
   June 14, 2013 at 1:51PM
timothyreinen
I have no clue what this woman is saying but I think the project is great. I'm a landscape architect in MD and like the way you incorporated the water jets into the paving joint. I know that can be a tricky detail.
1 Like   June 14, 2013 at 1:59PM
Platinum Poolcare
Thanks timothyreinen!
   June 14, 2013 at 1:59PM
tiffaniprice
Lucinda needs to go back to Sunday school. Geez.
1 Like   May 19, 2014 at 3:11AM
color remorse
How does this look? Repaint or like it?
Struggling with paint colors.
I love color. And lots of it. I just redid my powder...
flooring for kitchen
We are trying to decide about the flooring for our...
What would you change in this small kitchen?
We live in a 1200 sq ft house, so the kitchen is small....
Exterior paint colors? Remove or paint brick?
We will be selling soon and want to paint our house...