Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rbcola

Who please made the plantation shutters. Wood? Composite?

rbcola
10 years ago
ASAP Blinds Residential Projects · More Info

Comments (7)

• rbcola
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    I'll visit your website. Thank you.
  • tanzola1
    7 years ago

How much are they and where can we get them

• PRO
    ASAP Blinds
    7 years ago

Thanks for asking! These composite (faux wood) shutters vary in price depending on the space they're needed in. All of our installs are custom cut for the individual home. Unfortunately, we don't ship anymore as we install all the products we sell, rather than just selling & shipping window treatments. Hope that helps. Please feel free to give us a call if you're in the central New Jersey area. Thanks!

• PRO
    Kitchen Magic
    7 years ago

These blinds are so popular. I think it's wonderful that you offer them in composite and wood. "The room isn't done until the curtains are hung". Beautiful work!

• tanzola1
    7 years ago

How much do they start at

• PRO
    ASAP Blinds
    7 years ago

That's a really tough question to answer, tanzola1...because of the custom work we do, every price can depend upon the measurements of the windows as well as any specialty shaping that may need to be done. If you're in our area and would like us to come do a free measurement for you, or if you'd like to call or email to discuss measurements you may already have, please feel free to call us at 732-223-6662 or email us at info@asapblinds.com (let me know if you do email so we can be sure to filter through the messages that come in there so we can prioritize you). Thanks!

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner