We are putting rustic beams in a 20x22 room. what size beams did use use?
pandm
June 14, 2013 in Photo Questions
The Olde Mill
We did not manufacture the beams pictured, but we do offer similar products. Our beams transform design challenges into appealing architectural elements. Distinctive in how they address functionality and aesthetic, The Olde Mill Box Beams enhance interiors by utilizing architectural elements to balances aesthetic appeal with practical solutions. Please visit our website at http://www.theoldemill.com/ for more information.
September 9, 2013 at 1:41pm   
pandm
Good to know .
September 9, 2013 at 2:02pm   
The Olde Mill
Currently we are offering some very good discounts. Contact us for a quote!
September 9, 2013 at 4:51pm   
stevenh_72
Hello pandm, I am desiging some house plans and I am looking to have 2 rooms that are 20x22. Do you have any information on the size and type of beams you used for your room?
February 16, 2014 at 4:38pm   
pandm
The beams in our game room were approx 11x14 leading into the main beam in the vault. We did not put the open truss beams in our room. I am trying to remember what the size of the center beam going down the center of the vault. It wa large enough for the 11x14 beams to be cut on an angle to mitre into it with about an inch to spare. So I am thinking about 12x16 and about 24 feet long. We braced the walls when framing and had a special lift raise the beams. The sheetrock was cut to go around the beams. We did the wood ceiling to match the beams. We ended up using old pine beams because that is what we could find locally at the time that were the right size. I would have rather had oak, but sending off for them and having them shipped was not cost effective. They are old and used though and add a lot of character. Good luck!
June 7, 2014 at 8:32pm   
pandm
Also, by the time I received information above on the Old Mill, it was too late. Maybe you have their information in plenty of time :)
June 7, 2014 at 8:34pm   
pandm
Hope this photo helps!
June 7, 2014 at 8:49pm   
How to select a ceiling fan?
Hi, We are in the process of choosing ceiling fans...
bar cabinet
Hi, I have this bar cabinet I love but I'm not sure...
Please HELP with my 2 year old bedroom?? Oak Trim ugh??
Hi, I am totally new to this discussion site and...
Denting metal roof?
I had my heart set on a metal roof over our new porch...
Which paint color do you like better?
We're remodeling our daughter's bathroom out of necessity....