June 16, 2013 in Photo Questions
We are getting redy to build a home and I would Love to know more about these shutters, such as what they are made of, brand name, hardware that is in the corners connecting them to the window frame.
Please respond.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Peter Zimmerman Architects
They are custom.
June 17, 2013 at 7:29am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Timberlane Inc.
We have done work with Peter Zimmerman Architects in the past. Not sure if these are our shutters, but we are able to custom create any style shutter with any options in any color! Our website is: and please request a free catalog!
June 18, 2013 at 8:26am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
what color is the siding & trim of this house
September 23, 2013 at 9:17am     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
living room
Need to pop some color, like baby blue, tans, and maybe...
Decorating a townhouse - choosing tile for multiple bathrooms
Just bought a townhouse, new construction, and we're...
POLL: Best Home Security System?
Everyone wants to make sure their home and family is...
Need help with dining room chairs!
Hi! I'm looking for help on picking our my dining room...
Help me finish this room
We love our new living room / dining room. We have...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™