September 8, 2011
Where can you get wall panels as behind the bed?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Furniture grade plywood....can't tell if it is stained or painted.
    Bookmark   September 8, 2011 at 3:04PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Studio Santalla, Inc
These are fabric wrapped panels, custom made for the wall. These are constructed using 1" thick hard styrofoam, and attached with velcro for easy removal for cleaning.
1 Like    Bookmark   January 9, 2012 at 11:19AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Kitchen demo
Completely gutted the Kitchen, removed bearing wall...
Jeff H
Our bathroom remodel
We want to remodel our bathroom, remove builder garden...
Chuck Porter
More Discussions
Thermofoil white cabinets? What do you think?
With our large family, and our small kitchen, we are...
apple tree
Could I create a very eclectic room?
I have a stupid country room and am wondering if I...
what is the trend for kitchen granite counterop
I have honey oak cupboards and would like to update...
Please help declutter/redeisgn my L Shaped Living Room/Dining Room!
Hi Everyone! We've been living in our house for a...
Tania Orenstein
Adjustable height dining room table?
We are at the stage of brainstorming to design a new...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™