Cabinet door design
June 18, 2013 in Photo Questions
What do you mean beaded inset with broken edge. I can't tell the details of doors.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Wingren Design
Hi Pat, Inset means the doors and drawer fronts are inset or flush to the face frame of the cabinet. The 'Beaded' refers to the 'bead' profile around the opening that the doors and drawers sit in. Broken was referring to the broken edge of the counter top. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.
   June 19, 2013 at 11:07AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Exterior paint colors? Remove or paint brick?
We will be selling soon and want to paint our house...
Master bedroom and bath needs an updating.
This is a master bed and bath in a 1948 home in bad...
Frame for Picture in Nursery
I am framing the picture of my daughter in her nursery...
Trim color for gray house?
We are in the middle of painting the trim on our gray...
Need help for a house we are building to sell.
I have chosen Schuler perimeter cabinets in Harbor...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™