I finally got my navy blue carpet!!!! Come give me your opinions!!!
sfigu16
My navy blue carpet, brown sofa and white curtains. If you have any navy blue or accent colors suggestions, they are more than welcome!
ZS Interior Design
Possibly lighten up the room a bit, it may be the photo. do you have more photos. Love the carpet. I would add navy blue and white tie backs for draperies, add a different lighter coffee table and add possibly some white toss pillows mixed in with your current photos. Add some lighting also.
2 Likes   June 18, 2013 at 9:13PM
collettec
1 Like   June 18, 2013 at 9:49PM
Suzan J Designs - Decorating Den Interiors
Agree with ZS Interior Design - lighten up a bit. How about an abstract piece of art on the wall above the sofa, with some navy, white, orange, even turquoise and yellow. Lighter coffee table like suggested above, but you could also use some square ottomans instead of a table. These would be fabric or leather - a cream or white, with a yellow throw or tray on them. Your pillows should also pull in these colors. Re the draperies, another suggestion would be to keep the white panels (put the same style on the small window as what's on the patio door), and add colored stationary panels on either side of the white panels. This will take some of the heaviness away from the lower half of the room. The rug is a good start, and I think you'll love your room when you add in some color and lighten up. Good luck!
1 Like   June 18, 2013 at 9:53PM
sfigu16
Thank you very much guys!! Suzan i love the ottoman idea! very lovely.
1 Like   June 19, 2013 at 7:55AM
Hideous fireplace
Our 1924 cottage has a hideous fireplace with white...
My wood floor disaster!
I had a contractor (that I have since fired) that installed...
Need to fill empty wall and space in living room!
Recently moved into our new home and loved the big,...
Help converting bedroom w/ sitting room into more of a 'studio apt'
Hi all! Thanks for your help! I have a bit of an unusual...
need help my home office and library
I'm trying to built a home office with my existing...