stefanie1215
September 12, 2011 in Photo Questions
What kind of marble is on the floors? exact name please, thanks! i like this look, job well done.
Structures, Inc.
The floor is polished Alabama White marble in 12x12.

~ Structures, Inc.
October 12, 2011 at 12:00pm     
Laurie Laville
I love this look and am emulating it , but with a with a double sink vanity that spans 109''. I am trying to figure out the lighting for this area. I will have the same cabinet colors and we will have Carrera slab counter and 1'' hexagon floors.

The tower cabinets are 18'' and the framed in mirror will be approximately 67''. Our ceilings are 9' It will be across from a big window and a tub with a chandelier hanging over it. I am wondering if I should include sconces to avoid any shadows from just the overhead lights.

Do you mind sharing your opinion? Also would you mind telling me how many recessed lights to place over the vanity for each scenario? I am thinking if I do sconces, I would put one recessed light between the two sinks. If I do not do sconces maybe one over each sink?

Any advice would be much appreciated. I am trying to do this on my own and find that I suffer "Analysis Paralysis" because I don't trust my ability. But, by looking at your design, I do trust YOUR ability!
May 14, 2012 at 9:13am   
Laurie Laville
Yikes, I realize my post was a question not an answer.
May 15, 2012 at 11:10am     
DARIN FISHER DESIGNER KITCHENS
Laurie,

You need to do a double bowl with potentially pantries on either end to maximize the space. There should be enough room for a center column on the countertop to match.
August 13, 2013 at 1:41pm   
The room just doesn't feel cozy. Help please
We are in the process of looking for new family room...
benefits of Attic Venting
Attic Venting with a Solar Run Attic Lover is a vital...
Cabinet colour question.
Http://www.houzz.com/photos/5722602/Bucks-County-Equestrian-Farm-farmhouse-kitchen-philadelphia Hi,...
Help! No idea what color to paint this old farmhouse!
This old farmhouse has great bones, but needs a lot...
Help me mismatch dining chairs!
We are getting a custom made dining table that will...