Bathroom cabinet paint color
beringiaz
I was going to paint these cabinets white, but what if I went with pink--a color that matches the tile? Or maybe just the doors pink? Any other ideas?
njcook53
How about gray to match the wall tile?
June 21, 2013 at 5:20pm   
vancity tiles and stones ltd
You can install glass mosaics to add some border to the bathroom. Check our website at www.vancitytiles.com
June 21, 2013 at 5:24pm   
Agreed with gray or even charcoal color.
June 21, 2013 at 6:39pm     
I agree with the dark charcoal for the cabinets. Spray the knobs chrome or buy new hardware.
June 21, 2013 at 6:46pm     
You didn't mention the walls, so I will;) I could see a fresh pink, gray, and white floral wallpaper!
June 21, 2013 at 6:48pm   
sstarr
Gray like the tile on the wall. Also paint the window trim this color. Then paint the walls the same pink as the counter. Use all white accessories and towels in this bath. You will get compliments for the retro chic.
June 21, 2013 at 6:55pm     
sstarr
Oh, and you might rent a real steam cleaner to blast the floor clean as the day it was installed.
June 21, 2013 at 6:56pm     
beringiaz
I'm adding a picture if the tub/shower area. I'm liking the idea of the pink walls...should I do them all pink, or leave the shower alcove white? (Wish I had an eye for this stuff! Sure do appreciate the help.)
June 22, 2013 at 4:44am   
brickln
I'm liking the green of that painter's tape if you're looking to add a third color to the mix! Pink edging horizontally and vertically against the gray tiles kind of limits things. Pink walls with a strong graphic border (greek key, diamond, etc.) in gray (or green!) would look great- use wall decals if you're not into painting. If you paint the walls a different color, add a border stripe or two of pink. I would probably paint the walls gray, a couple of shades lighter than the tiles, and the cabinet also gray, a couple of shades darker. Alcove pink, pink stripes. Add giant wall art- an image from those old wallpapers- swans, water lilies, cherry blossoms, Eifel tower, etc.
June 22, 2013 at 6:14am   
Need help with bathroom mirrors
I'm looking for suggestions for bathroom mirrors -...
I need HELP decorating my tiny family room !!!!
Hi there! I need your help, your expert opinion on...
Need help with mirrors
Hack job on new stairs? Help!!! :-(
I had my floor refinishers replace the treads and risers...
Framed Burlap
Both side by side or one?