September 13, 2011 in Photo Questions
where can i buy this or other large planters like the ones in malls, large hotels etc etc
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Annie Thornton
Take a look at the planters we have in the Houzz Products section. There are some great oversized pieces there that will definitely compare with this planter.
0 Likes   September 13, 2011 at 2:06PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
0 Likes   September 13, 2011 at 2:07PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help to finish my dining room
I would like some advise on new lightning, window treatments,...
50's Floor to Ceiling Fireplace Update
The fireplace in my 1956 rambler is in need of an update...
blue couch problems
These are the sofas i am purchasing my problem is I...
Accent Chairs and Wall Decor
I just bought the accent chairs next to the fireplace,...
New home with new real hardwood floors
I need help. I have a new home with real wood floors...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™