September 15, 2011 in Photo Questions
If I were going to paint my cabinetry a similar colour to what is used here what would someone recommend for me to use, colour and brand please.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
DeCocco Design
If you click on "more info" at the bottom of the photo, then hover your mouse over the picture, you'll see lots of green tags giving wonderful info on the fabulous kitchen. But no kitchen color. Sooooo, while we wait for the talented designer to chime in with the color, I'll suggest you look at Sherwin Williams Alabaster/7008. These cabinet look like they might also be glazed, in which case you could just paint them white and then do a dark glaze (that you wipe off really quickly). Did you see the pendant light fixture in the middle of the photo. Oh, what a nice space to cook in!
September 15, 2011 at 6:51AM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Is this a pewter glaze? Rebekah, can you comment on your glaze?
September 7, 2012 at 7:11PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
House needs new facade.
Looking for ideas please. I am do have some thoughts...
Will these choices work????
Went to Ethan Allen shopping for new living room furniture...
Need help with my awkward entry!
I hate the brick flower box, I tried planting in it...
Replacing windows in an 16 year old house
Our original builder grade double hung windows are...
Electrical plates
Kitchen redone looking for options for electrical...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™