September 16, 2011 in Photo Questions
where does one purchase mirrors like these! Absolutely gorgeous!!!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Your local glass and mirror shop can easily fabricate one for you in any size you need.
September 16, 2011 at 9:12PM     
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bepsf, I've visited 4 local shops & none can do the bevelling.
September 23, 2012 at 10:52PM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Pottery barn has some like this, the biggest they come is 30 x 42. It's just called bevel mirror.
March 19, 2013 at 9:19PM     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Poll: Keep or replace old kitchen?
Hi everyone, this is the old kitchen that exists in...
back splash to coordinate with Caesarstone Calacatta Nuvo?
Our kitchen is being installed but I'm stuck as to...
Need help with flooring
I am constructing a new double-story house which has...
Will these choices work????
Went to Ethan Allen shopping for new living room furniture...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™