Where can I purchase these from?
July 1, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
The Shabby Nest
If you click on the green 'more info' link below the photo or on the photo itself if there is no 'more info' link, it will take you to a page that has a link to the online source for this item. You should be able to find the info you need there.
July 1, 2013 at 4:08PM     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
@nevila28, the dinnerware featured in the image above is from Horchow.com. Here is the direct link: http://www.horchow.com/p/Traditional-Blue-White-Dinnerware-blue-white/cprod35970043/
July 2, 2013 at 2:36PM     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
thank you very much
July 15, 2013 at 10:41AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Of course! Please let us know if you have any other questions.
July 16, 2013 at 3:32PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
I want to get a server/buffet for my dining room but...
POLL: Which is your side of the bed?
People sometimes stake claims to their side of the...
Please help with my lounge room
Hello! I'm needing some help with interior decorating,...
Help, my kitchen needs a face lift!
Ideas on how to work with tile as a counter top and...
need help choosing paint color for family room
This is a small room. One wall holds our tv set in...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™