Living room help.
aylorm18
Hello, I posted some last week on this room also, but have a few more questions. Please ignore all the baby stuff- I have a 9 month old. Please ignore the missing Sheetrock also, we had a leak and they had to cut out Sheetrock...getting replaced next week. 1st question...i am getting my hubby to move the big picture and family down (I know it's too high) and I'm going to add 2 smaller framed pics on each side. Will this look okay with my high ceiling? Also, do the iron pieces on each side of the tv look good? Please share any ideas you have for the room! I am going to move the rug under the coffee table, but have it there right now for my baby to play on. I also need pillows, but im not sure what kind or how many? Thanks!
smartladybug8
You have a big space to work with which is great. Your idea of having the pictures on the wall will be great with the height of the room, just remember it to place them too high up. The two pieces of art on the side of the television are nice too, but the make it look better, consider changing the way the television is arranged or brighten up the paint color. Try to find some neutral pillows to tie off the room to make it warm and cozy for your family to enjoy.
July 1, 2013 at 6:36pm   
smartladybug8
Try to add about four to five pillows that are neutral.
July 1, 2013 at 6:36pm   
aylorm18
Also, should I rearrange my furniture?
July 1, 2013 at 7:08pm   
aylorm18
?
July 1, 2013 at 9:36pm   
White painted kitchen needs a redo, help!
I need to know what the best paint type and finish...
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Mudroom decor ideas
This used to be a laundry room but we moved our washer...
Chairs for Dining Table
Hi, I am thinking of getting this table from Restoration...
Am I heading in the right direction?
My goal is cottage style with craftsman influences....