what is being used for the wall covering. Are they square panels?
July 2, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Andrea Schumacher Interiors
It's grass cloth wallpaper, cut into squares and installed with the grain running opposite!
1 Like   July 2, 2013 at 7:50AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help for my bedroom
Hello houzzers. I recently added a wardrobe and painted...
Stella Alexiou
Need advice in living room...
I always wanted to face the fireplace and open up my...
Please help me pair this throw pillow!
I am looking for a pair of pillows to go with this...
Asbestos removal botched how to clean
I hired a contractor to subcontract the cleaning of...
Ben Duqx
Bath for teen boys with curved shower rod - wall color, design style
black cultured marble countertop ceramic tile flooring maple...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™