I'm getting very frustrated with my window treatments
Tracy Schwartz
I'm about to start throwing things. I've purchased at least 7 different curtains to try out, plus another 6 pieces of fabric to consider for sewing into curtains. I finally decided on one that both me and my husband like, and when I got to the store, they only had 5 yards left. I needed 16. So in my frustration, I just grabbed my second choice and came home. Now they're on my window (no taking cut fabric back as we all know), and I've decided that they are too bland. Wah! Please help me figure this out.

A couple of notes:

I tried the strip of orange-y red to bring in some drama, thinking that I could flank the corner windows, and then add a stripe on either side of the one behind the couch.

I already intend to raise the curtains to about 4 inches from the ceiling - in line with the small molding strip on the fireplace (is my picture even clear enough for anyone to see that?). And the fabric is just pinned up there for now, for what it's worth.

Anyway, thanks. I'm about ready to give up. But I'm not going back to the old ones... (the red ones in the other picture).
I don't quite understand your photos. I am taking your first photo to be your newly created draperies, and I'm not sure what the second photo represents.

Your drapery panels are not wide enough to give an attractive amount of coverage to an entire window. They would probably work as side panels, but that's not how they are shown. I'm also not a fan of rod pocket draperies, so I think you should give up drapery making and switch to grass shades or wood blinds in combination with ready made side panels.
July 2, 2013 at 7:05PM     
thinkmink
Hi Tracy,
I really can't help you decide what to do about your curtains, because I can't make these kind of decisions for myself either. I just wanted to let you know that I am also in a curtainy hell. I've returned about 6 sets, so far, and nothing seems right. And I'm trying to outfit the windows in three different rooms. Hang in there. All I can say, is that I see what you are talking about. I would try to do something bolder and brighter, but not too trendy. Anywhoo. Solidarity, sister.
July 2, 2013 at 7:05PM        Thanked by Tracy Schwartz
Cathy Foss
I feel your pain! What I am sensing here is that you disliked the previous curtains because they were too heavy (in color and weight) so you switched to light ones. In my opinion, the light ones still stand out and appear to be too heavy. The color of your walls is spot-on with your furniture... I suggest that you get some more sheer curtains that closely match your beige wall color. This will draw the attention back into the room and off the walls.
July 2, 2013 at 7:06PM   
Patricia Kent
They make curtain ring clips that feed over the rods and then clip onto the top pocket of the curtain. A much better look than running the rod thru the pocket. This will help lengthen your curtains so you can raise the rods. You need way more width per window to add fullness . Then leave an opening in the middle of each window. Put sheers there if you must. Good luck
July 2, 2013 at 7:17PM     
Tracy Schwartz
Yes, the red ones were heavy and dark. Also, not quite our style anymore. Here is a picture of the adjoining rooms so you can see more of our style. And another picture of the room with all the red curtains from before, so you can see a truer picture of the wall color - it's more of a tan.

Also, I had thought of doing a back tab on the panels - not leaving it as a rod pocket. I hate those as well. :)
July 2, 2013 at 7:29PM   
Tracy Schwartz
I have some ring clips, but I didn't like the way those looked with it. Might be better once they're higher (I got it really long so I can go almost all the way up to the ceiling). Maybe just adding more width will do the trick, then possibly I'll have enough room to do a pinch pleat. But the blandness might kill the whole thing. I just don't know...
July 2, 2013 at 7:40PM   
Tracy, I truly believe that your very nice living room would work better without draperies. Your windows lack sufficient space to left and right of them for the draperies to hang to the sides of the window, allowing light from the window in during the day. Then the one window that apparently has space on both sides is behind the sofa so that doesn't work well either.

Grass shades, roman shades or wood blinds would be wonderful. Shutters are another good option. In your breakfast room, I would either raise the valance or remove it.
July 4, 2013 at 6:31AM     
Genevieve
I 'm trying to think what would work other then curtains ,so far I have in mind blinds and a valance ,you said that you have found a fabric that you liked ,did you buy it ? you coudl cut it in half and make a border to the outside panels only this should probably work ,,I will try to search for ideas ,so keep looking at my comments I will up date later. you could install some blinds and have the windows looking like these

LIving Room Window Seat

Living Room]

Marcelo Brito & Pedro Potaris - Sao Paulo - Brazil

Bucktown Beauty

Just look at the pictures
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DJiWMLfWgbk/TnSnhj6O8bI/AAAAAAAABo0/k27pi-jPnCc/s1600/Corner-Windows.gif
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JZoixXMbFNQ/T7E2ZhlwrKI/AAAAAAAAA4I/euMbW1sV4t8/s1600/011.JPG http://i-cdn.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/la/080709sheers-01.jpg
July 4, 2013 at 6:56AM     
msmliss
The problem, as I see it, is that your room is over-weighted in large black furniture! Until you warm up the walls with a deeper saturated color to balance all of that weight, every drapery fabric you hang will continue to look like something that either disappears into those too light walls or sticks out on them like a sore thumb!
July 4, 2013 at 10:43AM   
msmliss
P.S. If you truly love that yardage that the store hadn't enough of, you should at least ask them to reorder that bolt. Depending on how new it is (popularity), and knowing you'll purchase a substantial amount of it, they might just order it for you, if it's still available. Barring its availability, they might even have a sister store that would ship it out. Good Luck!
July 4, 2013 at 10:46AM   
Blinds Direct Canada
I would recommend going with Roman shades in this space . The drapery you have hanging now are a bit heavy for the room Roman shades would be the perfect option for the room they fit nicely in the frames and you can still choose any fabric you want.
http://www.blindsdirectcanada.com/blinds-toronto/shades-toronto/roman-blinds.html
July 4, 2013 at 3:02PM   
Agree, agree, agree. Maybe not a total waste - take them down and make two sets of pillows to toss on the sofas and you have a change for warm and cool season.
July 4, 2013 at 4:25PM   
Tracy Schwartz
I am not married to the fabric I have up there now. I've decided that I'd rather lose the cost of the fabric than end up spending time and more money trying to make something I don't love in the room work. However, I am on a budget. I can't really go all out for this right now, which is why I don't just have a designer come over to the house and wipe all my tears away. :) The other fabric I mentioned is from an outlet, and that's all they have.

I did find some curtains on houzz that both of us like, but they're through a custom shop, and we can't do that right now.

Could anyone help us find something similar for up to maybe $50/panel? We have 5 windows, and I think they need to be either 95 or 108" (I can't find my tape measure right now - lame). If they were extra wide so we don't have to do 2 per window, we could go higher $$ per panel.

Then later we could do grass roman or roller shades behind them so we could keep the drapes open.
July 4, 2013 at 8:35PM   
Tracy, I think you should start with the roman shades and perhaps you'll find that they are enough. It doesn't appear to me that you have sufficient space for drapery panels on most of your windows.
July 5, 2013 at 4:56AM     
dowdowburns
After seeing your photos, I thought that if it was my space, for that particular room I would go for roman blinds. I don't know if you have any particular reason, but I would go for light fabric. If you have any trim installed the roman blind would be installed inside the window space, and if you want you can still have a pair of curtains a little more heavier than the roman blinds fabric. Also, if I was decorating that place, I would would paint the curtain poles in white, like your baseboard. I didn't mean to confuse you, but I thought I might share my thoughts to you.
July 5, 2013 at 5:05AM   
lilladywhit21
You know I seem to have problems with curtains to they drive me insane.
July 7, 2013 at 7:39AM   
celestial
I think you need to buy or check out a book on drapery. 16 yards is not nearly enough for the three windows pictured. You will need to figure out the length of each drape, add 16" for hems and headers, and then figure out the amount of fullness for each drape. What you have now is more like a shade that just covers each window. Good drapery making is 90% calculation and 10% sewing. I do not believe there is any way to cover each window for $50, even if you use muslin or drop cloths. Step back, do the proper calculations, and really start saving up for the amount of fabric you will need. I made drapes for my living and dining room and the fabric alone came to about $1000, and the fabric was relatively cheap at $20/yard with a discount. I lined and interlined as well.
July 7, 2013 at 7:54AM     
mountie
Forget drapes. The room has very dark, heavy looking furniture already. Roman shades in a semi-opaque light color will let in light and give you privacy. Try to give the room some pops of color with pillows or accessories!
July 7, 2013 at 8:12AM     
I totally agree with mountie and have said so before but seemingly to no avail.
July 7, 2013 at 8:59AM     
Tracy Schwartz
I have appreciated the comments about the roman shades, and am considering them. Don't take it personally, but I haven't had time to respond to or ingest every comment.

I simply cannot justify spending $1000 on draperies at this point, so I've tried to figure out ways around that. Maybe that does mean shades, but I was trying to fix a mistake I'd already made and possibly not have to completely scrap the fabric I purchased.

I understand what is being said about the darkness of all the furniture. We also don't have plans to replace all of that right now, so we kind of have to work with what we have. I'd be willing to paint any wood pieces, so maybe some color suggestions along those lines? But I'm not undertaking this to transform the whole room, but to make it nice in the meantime. Baby steps, you know?

Thanks for all your suggestions so far.
July 7, 2013 at 12:05PM     
Elaine P
I'd use solid or tone on tone curtains that blend into the walls, then I'd pick two or three colors that are in the picture above the fireplace to add pop to the room with toss pillows and silk flowers, the black coffee table makes it all look too dark\matchy matchy, get a wood tone coffee table that's square.
July 7, 2013 at 12:25PM      Thanked by Tracy Schwartz
Tracy, I'm only concerned that you are attempting with draperies to do something that just will not work well because from what I can see you don't have space for stationary drapery panels to hang on those corner windows without covering more of the glass than most people would like to cover. Maybe it's just the angle of the photos that makes it look that way. If you can tell me that there is at least 12" of space on both sides of all of the windows where you want draperies, I will then encourage you to continue with the drapery idea.

But not wanting to see you throw more money at draperies that I don't think will work is why I keep pushing for roman shades.
July 7, 2013 at 1:07PM        Thanked by Tracy Schwartz
Tracy Schwartz
Well, I made one last ditch effort with another curtain I found, and waited a long week for them to arrive. Today they came, and I think I'm finally HAPPY! :) I have to get used to them - they're a little busy all together, but it's a much more up to date look. I'm going to raise them of course. I did two panels per window per your recommendations. I will remove the center finial to give it a continued look across the corner. I will accessorize with that bright orange red and the cream curtains from before as I love the way those fabrics look with the new curtains. I love the idea of a wood tone coffee table. We've been thinking about an upholstered ottoman as well, and I promise to stay away from black leather. :) We'll see what we can come up with.

Carolyn, I so appreciate your taking the time to defend your viewpoint and educate me. I simply just like curtains I guess. So now the question is, should I hang the rods further out when I raise them, to give more window space? Obviously the corners are stuck where they are, but the outer corners have room. But I don't want to get too close to the fireplace if that's a bad thing. Anyone have an opinion on that for me?

Also, I'm totally open to painting the other black wood furniture (except the armoire - it's an absolute beast, and I don't want to take that back out to the garage...), and would love suggestions for colors.

Thanks again everyone!!!
July 11, 2013 at 9:47PM     
I think you should raise the curtain rods to get the curtains to just kiss the floor.
July 11, 2013 at 10:02PM     
Nancy Walton
Those go much better with the room. Once you get them hung higher, they'll be perfect!
July 11, 2013 at 10:03PM     
Tracy Schwartz
That's part of tomorrow's to do list! :)
July 11, 2013 at 10:04PM   
Wyland Interior Design Center
Here is my two cents..... I think a colorful, but elegant, plaid fabric (like photos) with dark black or rich dark chocolate brown in it to pull in the dark furniture. Then consider cellular/ honeycomb style blinds for privacy underneath. Photo examples from one of my projects where I did this very thing.

If you look for a faux silk fabric with a 100% polyester fiber, there is no need to line the fabric panels since polyester is somewhat sun resistant. This particular fabric we used in this project was so beautiful when the sun shined through it. It looks like stain glass.

The rest of your room doesn't have much going on and could use the punch of color. Add some throw pillows, accessories and artwork all in the same colors to complete the look.
July 11, 2013 at 10:23PM     
I would love to see coral accents in your room, if coral is a color you like. I'd start with a painting above the fireplace that includes that color. If you coral isn't your favorite color, tell us what is. Then repeat the color in pillows.
July 15, 2013 at 7:36AM   
Blinds Direct Canada
@Wyland Interior Design Center I would be careful about what types of polyester are "sun resistant" we specialize in window coverings and even polyester should be lined especially when it is a darker colour.

As for the room itself I would stick with romans and or Silhouettes. The issue with putting drapery are the corner windows. They will bring down the entire room when the windows are completely covered with drapery and can make the room feel even darker. The only exception is if you were to use a light coloured sheer fabric which can make a room feel light and airy.
July 16, 2013 at 6:07AM   
Wyland Interior Design Center
To Blinds Direct Canada........With all due respects, I have been a fabric specialist and window specialist for 30 years. Here are three websites that you can read where it clearly states Polyester Fabrics are naturally sun resistant. This does not include poly-blends; I was only referring to 100% Polyester fiber. Polyester contains an ester(benzene) ring that absorbs UV light.

1). http://www.ehow.com/info_8521787_ideas-using-polyester-fabric.html

DRAPERIES:
High quality polyester often resembles silk because of the lightweight feel and sheen. Because silk is a natural textile and, therefore, typically more expensive, polyester is an ideal substitute for making luxurious draperies. Additionally, polyester demonstrates resistance to the sun, which can damage other fibers, making it an excellent choice for curtains. Polyester is produced in both sheer and opaque.

•STATES: DRAPERIES- POLYESTER DEMONSTRATES RESISTANCE TO THE SUN.

2). http://www.cushionsandumbrellas.com/info/guides/outdoor-fabrics/polyester-and-spun-polyester/

OUTDOOR FABRICS- Polyester Fabrics:
People get the wrong idea about Polyester all of the time. Polyester fabric is soft and rich in color, and is awesome for outdoor umbrellas. They are treated for soil and mildew resistance, and are naturally sun resistant. Polyester fabrics are great seasonal fabrics that are easy to take care of and clean.

•STATES: NATURALLY SUN RESISTANCE.

3). http://www.ehow.com/about_5087331_properties-polyester-fabrics.html

POLYESTER FABRICS:
It has good fade resistance, particularly when protected from UV radiation and it is noted to retain its shape.

•STATES: GOOD FADE RESISTANCE

4). http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_polyester_characteristics

POLYESTER CHARACTERISTICS:
Polyester washes well and it's not damaged by sun or weather.

•STATES: IT'S NOT DAMAGED BY SUN OR WEATHER.

The window treatments above that I have posted were installed back in 2001. Still are in excellent shape with very slight hint of fading, hardly anything. As my wholesale fabric representative had assured me that the 100% polyester fabric did not need to be lined, since it was sun resistance.

As always, if you have any doubts or concerns, I recommend contacting the manufacturer to clarify whether a particular fabric would need to be lined or not.
July 16, 2013 at 3:40PM   
JMittman Designs
I like the new curtains--now just dress them pretty--pull them into their pleats and steam them and they will look great.

Now, not to start a debate--BUT--interesting references on the use of poly for outdoor fabrics. I never recommend polyester fabrics for outdoor use--in the elements--whether it says it is outdoor or not. I have seen first hand the effects of polyester fabrics left in the elements on outdoor cushions and umbrellas. I only recommend acrylic-for example Sunbrella for outdoor use. The picture below were my clients polyester outdoor cushions from Frontgate.

Also, I have never fabricated unlined curtains--except for my own outdoor curtains. Lining is half the importance of the curtain--IMHO. Lining adds loft, body, sun protection and a cleaner look from the outside. One may enjoy sun shining through curtains, but I prefer the richness of the color/pattern of fabric not to be lost due to sun shining through it--and I often recommend blackout lining just for this reason.

So there you go, differing opinions/choices, do your homework! :)
July 17, 2013 at 7:32AM   
Nancy Walton
There are 90 degree splices available for decorator rods, check out http://www.kirsch.com
July 17, 2013 at 8:03AM     
Wyland Interior Design Center
JMittman Designs, those cushions are quite the mess. Wow! Did your client try cleaning them, I believe Sunbrella Polyester fabric is cleaning code W?

Two things, I notice about the cushion with the mold.

1). The client must have left them outside for long periods of time, which is not recommended. Mold can grows on anything even when the fabric is mold resistant, like acrylics, olefin, polyester, etc. How old are the cushions, if 5 years old or more did the client retreat and apply 303 Tech Fabric Guard that Sunbrella as recommend? If they have followed the recommendations, then they might have claim with Frontgate.

2). It appears that Frontgate does not use the appropriate Dryfast foam inner type cushion which should be used for all outdoor cushions. As far as I can tell from the photo, the cushions look lumpy which it typical when using batting or batting wrapped foam. I always specified Dryfast foam on residential or commercial projects. The foam has large, open cells providing air flow not present in other foams, allowing it to dry quickly, even after complete saturation. Other foam and batting, cannot dry out sufficiently which inhibits mold growth.

I specify and sell Sunbrella Fabrics most all of my commercial projects, hotel/ motel and restaurant that have patios and pool areas. Whether it is an acrylic, polyester, olefin, or any other fiber that Sunbrella fabric offers, I have never seen a mold problem when the following instruction as followed: Taken from Sunbrella.

“To prolong the life of your Sunbrella fabrics, store them out of direct sunlight while not in use. Brush off all loose dirt and debris after each use to prevent mold growth. The fabric itself is mold resistant, but mold can grow on organic matter that has settled on the fabric. Retreat the fabrics once every 5 years with 303 High Tech Fabric Guard. Use two light coats of coverage and allow the fabrics to dry completely before storing.”
____________________________________________________________
Back to the discussion……I, of course, also lined most of my window treatments. In the case of the polyester plaid fabric that I posted, the fabric had a very nice hand and good body. My client specifically wanted a bright colored fabric that the sun could shine through. Sun still has not affected it.

My Fabricut Fabric sales rep said that many designers at the time were using the polyester faux silk fabric unlined and said it would work perfectly and it did. This same fabric had a companion fabric called “Topaz” (also 100% polyester) my sales rep recommended using as lining under silk to protect the silk window treatments, which I did used with successful results.

The majority of drapery sheer fabrics in today’s market are made of 100% polyester fiber. I read somewhere in an industry source article it was 56% of that market. Why? It is used due to the polyester fiber sun resistant properties. Does anyone line sheers?
July 17, 2013 at 9:48PM   
JMittman Designs
@Wyland--they were an extreme mess! She was so happy to get new cushions made! These cushions were not Sunbrella though--they were a printed polyester fabric--not solution dyed acrylic as Sunbrella is. I am unaware of any polyester fabrics made by Sunbrella.
--Of course Frontgate does not use the outdoor foam--how would they get people to come back and buy replacement cushions if they did! :-) That is much of the problem with any cushions available through MOST retail outlets--they do not use outdoor foam/cording/thread, and most do not use Sunbrella fabrics--and then they fall apart when left out in harsh elements. Unfortunately, most consumers do not realize this when purchasing.
~apologies for sidetracking the curtain dilemma!~
July 18, 2013 at 6:01AM     
Wyland Interior Design Center
Hello again, I would like to apologize to JMittman Designs. You are correct, Sunbrella Fabrics are mostly acrylics. I woke up this morning and said what was I thinking? I needed to look back in my record files. The 100% Polyester outdoor fabric that I mostly specified is from the Kravet-Soleil Collection. The Sunbrella Fabric that was referring to was from Robert Allen Contract called “Marco Island”, 55% Sunbrella Acrylic 45% Sunbrella Polyester. It was not 100% polyester. OOPS!
July 18, 2013 at 3:45PM   
Tracy Schwartz
An ALMOST "after" photo. Thanks for all of your help so far! I think there are still a few things not quite there - some accessories I want to play with, so more black to replace with lighter woods. But the look is such a better reflection of us now. I'm nearing satisfaction (for now - for this space...)
September 9, 2013 at 7:07PM     
Genevieve
Can you take a closer shot of the fabrics ,this would help determine what is best suited for the windows and how to combine them together , right now the curtains have no shape to them therefore they don't look the way that they should. Do you have blinds on your windows? Don't despair we will fix it :)

example

if you took the panels with the leaves and the panels that are cream ,you will be able to get enough fabric to cover the windows the top of them will look this way http://houseput.com/img/spring/63-thistle-panel-curtain.jpg

if you use the cream on top and the pattern on the bottom
they eventually will look like these
http://www.customsewingbylauren.com/_/rsrc/1354322846749/photo-gallery/curtain-and-drapery-panels/749%20MBRM%20Back%20Wall%20Side%20Panel.JPG?height=400&width=280

once they are up you will pull them to the sides and attach a tie back , I'm looking at the window with the red panels , attach the tie backs to the right and one to the left , one panel should suffice to obtain this look.

Or you can add the red to the bottom of the cream and get this look http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp269/rgottschall/Curtains-SewingRoom.jpg

Necessity makes us use creativity ,look at this valance it was probable made with left over fabric . http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-S6iuzKPxN1I/TVVcqS-fJLI/AAAAAAAAALI/SUblXfr1Qtw/s1600/nursery_curtains4.JPG
September 9, 2013 at 7:43PM   
Tracy Schwartz
Ugh, I thought I was getting somewhere with the windows. This was supposed to be my "after" shot. :) I do NOT have blinds on the windows. You must admit, it looks way better than before... I do need to hem and press the curtains. Anyway, I'd love to hear your suggestions all the same.
September 9, 2013 at 8:03PM     
Nancy Walton
I think they look really nice, Tracy. You do need to get rid of some of the dark colors, though.
September 9, 2013 at 9:04PM   
Nancy Walton
I think Genevieve is referring to your "before" pictures, especially because she refers to the red curtains and the leaf print.
September 9, 2013 at 9:07PM   
Tracy Schwartz
Thanks for pointing that out. For some reason, I didn't see the examples portion of her comment when i first read it. I am planning to replace the armoire with a brown one (yes, still dark), and the desk. Haven't found that yet, and I'm interested in ideas for that - I think I introduce a color (or different wood tone) there, but don't want any sore thumbs. And I may replace the end tables. But this frugalista is at the mercy of craigslist for now. :) I'd love input on those finishing touches that might put us over the top.
September 9, 2013 at 9:19PM   
Nancy Walton
It looks like you also painted?
September 9, 2013 at 9:21PM   
Tracy Schwartz
No, just different (better) camera. :)
September 9, 2013 at 9:24PM   
Nexon Building Materials Limited
@Tracy, the after is much better! blends quite well with the paint. what about some cushion covers to match the fabric of your window treatment?
September 9, 2013 at 9:32PM   
imhofan
Hi Tracy, I do like the sheen of the drapes you have hung and the sheer adds fun texture. My thoughts on finishing touches: I would consider trying a new furniture layout to improve the room's balance and better accommodate the new desk you have mentioned. Move the leather chair to right of fireplace and the sofa facing the fireplace; you can still use both seating options for tv viewing. Place the desk you are looking for behind the sofa for use as console/desk...look for one that folds out to allow larger work surface as needed/serving when entertaining etc for multipurpose use; or make one... I think a fun saw horse bases with thick beveled glass would be fun. If you have an extra occasional chair you could move to left of fireplace, would be perfect. I would also make some accessory edits/improvements: Replace the mantle objects with either a large concave mirror or round clock; add a couple of large bulky candlesticks to the left side of mantel and maybe green topiary and one family pic to right. Remove the objects on top of TV cabinet; replace w/ one large interesting box (you could cover one in fabric) or basket or pottery. The grouping of pics on wall might have better impact if grouped closer together or remounted in larger frame/mat. I like the coral color pop in the pillow; keep it going and try rubbing a coral/spice satin paint over your coffee table (repositioned in front of the couch facing fireplace). Lastly, look for a fun bargain rug (maybe Ralph Lauren type looking aztec like for under your coffee table to better fill the space and you are done! Have fun!
September 9, 2013 at 10:21PM      Thanked by Tracy Schwartz
bellesum
Good job with the curtains! Makes a real difference.
September 10, 2013 at 4:40AM        Thanked by Tracy Schwartz
Tracy Schwartz
Thanks for all the suggestions spicelan05. I have done some work on the accessories with those thoughts in mind, and I'm feeling it come together. I'll post again once I'm at a good stopping point (does that ever really happen?).
September 12, 2013 at 2:30PM   
Genevieve
Finally you got it it looks wonderful ,well done Tracy:)
September 12, 2013 at 2:47PM   
Tracy Schwartz
Thanks Genevieve! I look at those before pictures and think "How did I ever live with that for so long?" :)
September 12, 2013 at 2:55PM   
I need help with my kitchen final touches!!
I am trying again with photos. Need suggestions for...
Help! I made a BIG mistake!
Hi, Since purchasing my new leather couch, I now have...
What color should we paint the walls?!?!?
We are adding black bar stools soon. We are also wanting...
My new 'grey' carpet reads VERY blue. Need some advice :)
Hello Houzz friends. My new carpet looks very blue...