Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bertieg17

Grille

bertieg17
10 years ago
Can you please tell me what finish is used on this grille? Is it a brushed nickel? Thank you
Classic White Kitchen · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    House of L
    10 years ago
    Hello! It is actually polished nickel; the mesh behind the overall grille is a bit deceptive bc is appears brushed due to the tighter nature of the weave; however it is shiny.
    bertieg17 thanked House of L
  • PRO
    KMC Designs
    10 years ago
    The entire kitchen is divine. I love these grilles as well - were they custom-made? I'd love to mimic them in my kitchen with a small quatrefoil icon. Thanks!
  • PRO
    House of L
    10 years ago
    Hello...thank you so much! That is so nice of you..No these grilles are not custom-made but I'm sure you could have something in a quatrefoil icon made-that would be lovely!!
  • jennifernesselroad
    10 years ago
    I love the grille as well! Very unique. Where can it be purchased?
  • PRO
    ARCHITECTURAL GRILLE
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    We make custom perforated decorative grilles in a variety of materials (including metals, recycled aluminum & reclaimed woods) & finishes...and we're a 3rd generation family owned business located in Brooklyn, NY.

Several of our standard perforated grille patterns would be suitable for a quatrefoil icon design, including #220 Classic and #225 Majestic (see attached images)

You can find the full range of perforated grille patterns/designs we offer on our website: http://www.archgrille.com/perforated_grilles.php?category=Perforated Grilles

Feel free to stop by our showroom/factory at 42 Second Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11215 to check out our grille styles in person, we're open Monday - Friday 8am-4pm.

Hopefully we can help you out on your project - thanks for your consideration!

Architectural Grille
    http://www.houzz.com/pro/archgrille/__public
  • PRO
    ARCHITECTURAL GRILLE
    10 years ago
    Product Images: #220 Classic; #225 Majestic; Custom pattern for recent job