Fridge
sadalja
July 4, 2013 in Photo Questions
hi, how do you like the fridge? I am looking at the same one for my kitchen but can't find too many reviews
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
We've installed a number of their drawer refrigerators, which are great. You can get good advice from your local appliance dealer, they have the most up-to-date information. Sometimes a tried-and-true brand can fall off (and lemons get better too!). You'll find general reviews of their full size refrigerators on consumer reports and amazon. Here's a link to the former: http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/feed-resources/power-reviews/pwr/product-reviews/Refrigerators-Bottom-freezers/Fisher-Paykel/p/263__99006225-E522B.html
:) Rhoda
0 Likes   July 7, 2013 at 8:54AM
GEMMA MILLS
Hi, I have alot of clients that have used this Fisher and Paykel french door fridge and have heard no complaints about them so far. They have a smaller model available now also. If you need any more information just let me know.
0 Likes   September 8, 2013 at 8:10PM
miranda207
Fabulous refrigerators.....installed one and they are the only ones that make an affordable one with a profile of squared designer handles....very very clean look and have some great features like the wine chiller in the fridge and the water dispenser is great!
1 Like   September 9, 2013 at 8:22PM
GEMMA MILLS
The only other comment I've heard since posting on the 8th that may be a negative is if you are filling your water up and someone opens the left hand door the water cuts out
0 Likes   November 19, 2013 at 3:16PM
Can't decide kitchen color
I am moving into a new apartment. I would love to have...
need help with my lounge and dining to take shape
i need paint,accesories and furniture advice to dress...
Dining Room help -- paint and wall decor needed?
I need design help! I want my dining room to look "finished"...
Any ideas on how to decorate this huge fireplace?
This surround is around 24 inches deep and 55 inches...
Paint colors for strange library with many windows
I need paint color suggestions. This strange room has...