faucets and hardware-Stainless vs bronze
dollyflorose
I am installing natural cherry cabinets, dark wood flooring, and Geriba beach granite which are mostly light with brown and greys, and stainless appliances. My sink is also stainless steel. My dilemma is, could I use a bronze faucet and cabinet hardware, or should I go with Stainless for these items? Thank you in advance!
ruthmand
Considering that you appliances and sink are stainless already it would look best if you continued with that for your faucet and hardware.
July 5, 2013 at 11:05AM      Thanked by dollyflorose
Stainless faucet to go with sink, and either stainless or nickel hardware for cabinets would look best, IMO.
July 5, 2013 at 11:17AM      Thanked by dollyflorose
linlac
Bronze faucet and hardware are commonly used with stainless steel appliances and sinks. It is fine to use bronze if that is your preference. It has more of a rustic look. I prefer the bronze over stainless.
July 5, 2013 at 12:08PM        Thanked by dollyflorose
Fred S
How about both? As linlac says, bronze and stainless is quite popular.
July 5, 2013 at 12:13PM        Thanked by dollyflorose
indianpatti
You could use either. What finish is on your lighting? If it is bronze, I would go with the bronze.
July 5, 2013 at 12:28PM      Thanked by dollyflorose
Ann
I have natural cherry cabinets and I chose bronze in my whole house. I also have stainless appliances and it all works just fine. The only thing I might consider in your case, though, is the kitchen faucet. If I had a stainless sink (which I don't), I would get just the kitchen faucet in stainless or nickel. All other faucets (and cabinet hardware) in the house could be bronze. Alternatively, all stainless works fine too. As Patti mentioned, I'd go with bronze if the lighting is bronze.
July 5, 2013 at 1:58PM      Thanked by dollyflorose
Warren Mullins
there are pros and cons but in your case since you started stainless, just go with it.
July 5, 2013 at 2:04PM      Thanked by dollyflorose
Please help with window treatment
I started sewing these curtains but I hate the fabric...
Help with ground floor reno- guy who wants to show his wife he cares
I need help- I really want to help my wife and provide...
Hallway office
I really need help to make this look pretty, but calm....
Cambria Quartz
Has anyone experienced any problems with the Cambria...
Which Kitchen Pendant?
I have a choice of these three kitchen pendants. Can...