"Solar panels on a standing seam roof'
Richard
I have a charcoal gray standing seam roof that I want to add solar panels to. I'm curious to know how the wiring can be done without penetrating the roof and/or being too noticable.
S. Thomas Kutch
Question is why would you not penetrate the roof......if you lay your cabling on the roof, you're going to have to strap it down with cable clamps. Same with conduit..... not to mention you've then got this ugly cable thing going down or across your roof.......it's going to be noticeable. Not to mention that your solar panels are going to need to be anchored to the structure...........either way, you're going to have some penetrations. I would minimize those as much as possible and have one penetration for my cables close to my panels making it a much cleaner look. It's done all the time and if done properly won't be a problem.
   July 6, 2013 at 5:17AM
Has anyone installed LG Viatera Rococo?
I am thinking about using LG Viatera Rococo in my kitchen,...
New apartment: what to do, what to do!
I have a new apartment and love all my furniture. What...
Back yard
Just purchased a house, and the backyard is large but...
What size tile for a small bathroom
Hi not sure which size will look the best in small...
Need help with living room
Looking for help with a new living room colour and...