Where do I find decorative tiles
betd
I am doing a small kitchen up date. I found a granite counter that has a lot movement that I love (sienna bordeaux), I want the back splash to be tumble Botticino tiles. I have one place that I would like to put two 4 x 4 tiles of the tumble stone but would like a small etching of herbs or a flower on them.....no color. So it blends into the tiles, yet looks different. Is there anyplace that I can purchase something like this. All the decorative tiles I see are metallic , very fancy or regular ceramic tiles.

Thank you for any advice
Bette Durrant
dalma darling
Where do you live? We can do a search of professionals in your area to find the best retailer for ceramic tiles.
July 10, 2013 at 11:59PM     
DMH DESIGN
Great advice from dalma. Another is to put your search query in your browser in order to get retailers in your area. The internet can be a powerful tool. Good luck!
July 11, 2013 at 12:46AM     
betd
I live in Albany, New York. I have gone to most of the tile shops in my area. They tell me it doesn't exist. Only the metal tiles to go with Botticino tumbled stone. The look I would like with the tiles, are an old weathered stone cottage in Italy and then two 4 x 4 tiles with a decoration that just barely catches the eye in a corner of the kitchen.
July 11, 2013 at 8:33AM   
No natural light in kitchen
Any suggestions in what kind of updates I can do to...
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
Every house deserves a name
Does your house have one? Would you like it to? Please...
Will these choices work????
Went to Ethan Allen shopping for new living room furniture...
Home sick in Louisiana
All I see is brown stain - I have many questions re:...