Name of coffee table?
July 7, 2013
I love this coffee table. Where can I find it? Thank you.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Room & Board
Hi Gailretske! This is the Hudson four-drawer cocktail table from Room & Board. You can find it here: Thank you!
    Bookmark   July 8, 2013 at 7:15AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
coffee table
what the name of the coffee table, what kind of material...
Nikiyungmoney Sitladeen
coffee table
please tell me the name of this coffee table so when...
More Discussions
wooden log on fungus/ rotting
hi i'm design up a wooden log wall for my live kitchen...
Need Ideas for partially enclosing bathtub to permit showers
In my guest bathroom I have a tub with a shower head....
Susan Goodhue
need RUG ideas to go with my light grey sofa and blue curtains...?
My earlier post outlined the problems I had when I...
What do you think about Sheet Vinyl?
Here at Allan Rug we carry many types of flooring and...
Allan Rug Company
Updating master bath counter tops - color of granite
Should I choose counter tops in dark blackish granite,...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™