awesoms backsplash. is that wallpaper? where can I find this?
Heather Groetzenbach
July 7, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Today's Kitchens
Hi Heather - we used a company called Element Designs - this is a plastic that we lit with fluorescent tubes behind. Here is a link: - thank you for your question!
0 Likes   July 8, 2013 at 8:26AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
How to do kitchen nooks?
We have a kitchen nook that we want done and shopped...
new home in tuxedo
how do I get started . what should I be looking for...
Kitchen Counter Dilemma!
Hi everyone! It's my first time posting! My husband...
Marissa DiGennaro Burg
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
Alternative to B&B Italia Bend Sofa
We love this sofa, but are struggling with how expensive...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™