Need a table setup for newly purchased banquet sofas
aselmon
I bought these beautiful custom upholstered banquet sofas for our kitchen. Now I'm trying to find a table that will go but need some ideas for pedestal tables since four-legged tables would make it awkward to get in and out. Thanks!
motownmom
How large is the area where they will be located? I'm assuming you want a rectangular or oval pedestal table? Will there be chairs on the other side of the table? What's your budget?

I just built a nook in my kitchen and had a devil of a time finding a table in my price range (under $300) for a pedestal table at the right size. I ended up making my own. I know Pottery Barn has one, but it's probably not the right style as that banquette sofa doesn't look like a cottage/country style.
July 8, 2013 at 1:53pm   
aselmon
Each banquette is about 4 feet long. The plan is to create an L-shape and they will be in the breakfast area - one up against a wall, the other against a large bay window. I want to be able to have chairs on the other sides but it's not necessary. I really want a cafe setting, warm, cozy, conversational.
July 8, 2013 at 1:55pm   
Ugly tile. What to do?
I think I'm going to blow out this bathroom next year...
Are your dogs allowed on the couch/bed?
Do you let your dogs sit with you on the couch or sleep...
Property Line Disputes?
Ever have any issues with neighbors and property lines?...
In your Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it...
Our dear Houzz Mark, has created me two new Easter...
Door to Door Sales / Soliciting?
Do you get solicitors at your door in your neighborhood?...