pan under washer and dryer

hab1July 8, 2013
Did you use a shower pan under the washer and dryer? If so is there a drain?
Rausch House · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Karr Bick Kitchen and Bath
It's a pan designed for a washer, it has a hole and drain line attached that goes to the stack. Thanks for your question.
    Bookmark   July 9, 2013 at 5:41AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Want to put my washer and dryer upstairs where the bedrooms are.
How do I prepare the floor in case my washer gets a...
Convert bedroom to laundry room
I have a bedroom I want to convert to a laundry room...
The door
Any idea where a sliding door like that can purchased...
If you could change one thing about your house...
...what would it be? Tell us in the comments! If...
Jeannie Nguyen
Best Refrigerator?
Have you tried different types / brands of refrigerators?...
Emily Hurley
More Discussions
PLEASE help me decorate!!!
We've had a huge mess for 6 weeks. Just finished my...
Jenna Carr
HELP needed for wall hung sink
Hi - i am interested in install a wall mounted sink....
What can I do with this wall?
Looking for decor ideas for the wall ? Accent wall...
Katie Kraayenbrink
Follow Along with my DIY Kitchen Remodel
I have hired Inspired Kitchen Designs to design my...
Area rug help!!!
Trying to find a coordinating rug for my open concept...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™