Need Help with my pool area
habashi
please help me to make my pool area looks good
varonjy
-cut the greenery around your garden to a nice, simple shape
-place a coffeetable between 2 canvas chair
-add 1-2 colourful parasol (maybe red & violet)
July 9, 2013 at 1:19AM      Thanked by habashi
Monarch Crafts
You may use a stone medallion in the center part. Attached photos are showing marble medallion decorated with Inlaid Natural Stones. Some of the semi precious tones are used in this design such as Lapis Lazuli, Turquoise etc.
Real stones give lovely effect when water moves.
July 9, 2013 at 1:27AM      Thanked by habashi
habashi
that's sound cool Varonjy what about the lighting around the pool... I can use Fire lamps around?
July 9, 2013 at 1:28AM   
habashi
maybe I will do so but after sometime as i don't have much budget now... but yes it really gives a super look to the pool. thanks Monarch
July 9, 2013 at 1:34AM     
Wise Pool & Spa Service, Inc.
You have an amazing patio space! I would make an outdoor kitchen/dining area with an outdoor living room area where you currently have the table set (http://www.cozydays.com/outdoor-furniture/).

Then, when your budget allows, I would renovate your pool. Increase the deck area around the pool to be able to include lounge chairs (currently, it just looks like large sized coping that meets the grass). I would suggest resurfacing the pool with an aggregate surface such as Pebble Tec in Jet Black (http://www.pebbletec.com/products/pebble-tec?color=jet-black) and use NPT Oceanside Glass Tile in Oceanscapes Blackies (http://www.nptglasstile.com/oceanscapes.aspx). Using this color Pebble Tec will soften the color of the pool water and create a great reflection off the pool surface. Right now, when looking at your backyard, your eye is immediately attracted to the pool because of the bright aqua water color, which in turn, detracts from anything else your backyard has to offer your guests. If you make the pool darker, you will make it blend with the dark shadows of your plants and shadows of the architectural features of your house. It will also make the reddish color of your house pop. Lastly, use fire! Fire and water are always a beautiful combination (http://www.outdoorrooms.com/store/fire-pits-fireplaces/venturi-flame-fires.html). Good luck!
July 9, 2013 at 7:54AM        Thanked by habashi
felixgrantham
upgrade your furniture. you have a huge blank wall on your patio. Either put in 3 large pots with trees there or get a baker's rack or other hutch-type piece of furniture with some decorative items.
July 9, 2013 at 8:02AM        Thanked by habashi
varonjy
@habashi: I don't see your garden in the dark, so I don't know how much lightning you already have / what you still need. If you say you don't wanna spend too much in it, what about torches? (if you mean that as fire-lamps :D) - the disadvantage: they are never straight, you need to light em up one by one, and you need to refill the oil / replace the candles. but if you have this patience, I'm sure it would look lovely behind the pool and along the greenery.

The more expensive possibility is to hire an electrician to install ground-lights all around your garden - just on the brink.

ps: as a cheaper version to monarch's idea: what about wall-tattoos on the ground of the pool? I don't know if it will stay long, but if it may be the same effect...
July 10, 2013 at 4:41AM        Thanked by habashi
habashi
I am searching for the wall tattoos now in the market here, i feel that they will do nice for a good time.
July 10, 2013 at 11:59PM   
gaslampguy
How about adding torches from American Gas Lamp Works? Reasonably priced, custom colors, instant wow factor! www.americangaslamp.com
August 14, 2013 at 6:12AM     
varonjy
hey, in case you´re still on houzz: i´m interested in what you´ve done... and would love to see a few pictures :)
February 9, 2014 at 5:54AM     
habashi
not yet, as i got involved in another project for my apartment, soon will upload photos for it.
February 9, 2014 at 11:11PM     
I need help with decorating my pool area. You can see the pool from th
We still haven't landscaped outside the enclosure,...
need help to set my my desk..pool area
can u suggest how I decorate my terrace around the...
Need help with my backyard pool area..
Lots of potential. I have no idea where to begin. The...
I need help on my pool area
My pool area is too hot i will like to have some ideas...
Need help for my pool area and patio
I have attached some photos of the pool/patio area...
New kitchen design
Attached are the plans for a new kitchen and extension...
shutters need a color
Now that i painted my new door ,i am asking myself...
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
What do you guys think about this furniture arrangement?
I always wanted to add two spaces one for us to watch...
Remodeling our Basement...! I need ideas please
We are putting ARDESIA BLUE tile on our basement floor...